Mycorrhizal Root Colonization
A test to determine the presence or absence of beneficial mycorrhizal fungi on the roots of the plant you sample.
Guidelines for sampling:
- The best results are gained from young fibrous roots.
- Gently dig up the plant of interest.
- Cut the plant top off just above the roots.
- Place roots in a plastic bag and ensure that a small amount of soil surrounds the roots to prevent drying out.
- Seal the bag and label with a sample reference, customer name and date sampled.
- Samples should be stored in the shade and not exposed to excessive heat.
- Samples should be shipped as soon as possible. The best results are gained within 3-5 days of sampling.
Please complete the sample submission form below for each sample you intend to send us. This form helps us track samples and deliver a quick and efficient service. Once you have submitted the sample form please purchase the samples above and proceed to checkout. Samples will only be analysed once a purchase and payment has been completed.